HOME

An Artist by Nature

This is an image journal of artistic places I have traveled to, places I have dwelt in for awhile and places I will always come back to. All my work is an expression of the joy and the beauty I see all around me. These expressions manifest in many forms, painting, drawing, photography, writing, fiber arts, landscaping & many other forms of art & design, especially in wood.
While my main inspiration has always been the natural world, it also wanders into the world childhood wonder and the sense of awe that I found then and still find now.
If you are interested in purchases or commissions, please contact me at ;
lucindamacy.co@gmail.com
Thank you and enjoy your visit !
All images are property of Lucinda Claire Macy and may not be copied by any means, lifted from the page or used in any way without my permission. thank you ~

Gnome Mt Lodge commission

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lucinda
    I am so lucky that I have seen your work on your blog´s. I think its so lovely all the things you do.
    Love
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella, Thank you so much! Very heartening to hear your comments!

      Delete
  2. Sei proprio brava, complimenti Lucinda.
    Un saluto Gio.

    ReplyDelete